Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged again but this is about my Dog

What is his name? Deke
How long have you been married? 4 blissful years
Who long did you date? 3+ years almost 4
How old is he? 4 years older than me, he acts like he is 4 sometimes though
Who eats more sweets? I do unless it is ice cream
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is by about 8 inches.
Who can sing better? Probably me, but he loves to sing me songs!
Who is smarter? Deke of course
Who does the laundry? We do it together because we are white trash and go to a laundry mat!
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Deke
Who mows the lawn? Who knows we haven’t had to mow a lawn yet in our life together.
Who cooks dinner? Me mostly, he does make philly cheese steak sandwiches and he takes care of all the pizza mostly.
Who drives? Deke
Who is more stubborn? I probably would say me on this one
Who kissed who first? He did
Who asked who out first? Deke
Who proposed? Deke
Who has more siblings? Deke...he has 4 siblings, I have 3.
Who wears the pants? I would say Deke wears the pants

5 comments:

Piano Mom said...

Leslie, it's okay to say that Derrick wears the pants as long as you point out that you are the one buying the pants...hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Leslie I have some additional questions. Who passes gas more? Who did most of the stuff on your twelve days of naughty christmas list? and Who loves me more?

Anonymous said...

Even though Derrick thinks he wears the pants in your relationship we all know that he really wears a dress. I have an additional question - Who wears your clothing more often you or Derrick?

Deke said...

Les and I had a talk about using nicknames and not putting personal info on blogs she goes ahead and puts not only my full name, but age as well. What am I going to do with her well besides post her SS number on my blog.

Piano Mom said...

You've changed your blog again and it's so cute! Very Valentines Dayi-ish!