Sunday, February 3, 2008

18-1..

What a surprise to see the Giants win the big game and not the cheating Patriots! We were exciting with the outcome from the game. Bill looking his best in his new sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off couldn't even wait for the last snap of the game. He left the field early! Keepin' it classy as usual. I guess the Giants won't be looking to get rid of their head coach this season. Hope you all enjoyed the game, i know my dog enjoyed all the appetizers that were available for his munching (just ask him).

I guess the commercial I liked the best would be when Shaq was the jockey on the horse. I thought that one was pretty cute!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love what you've done to your blog...so valentiney! Maybe you should design my header on my blog with your fancy digital scrapbooking software...let me know...seriously!

Piano Mom said...

I loved that same commercial! A close second was the talking stain. Way to go Giants! Eli played a great game and I was glad to see Brady take a lot of hits!

Leslie said...

rach i can do that for you just email me some pictures or something you want me to use then we can play around with it.

Jennica said...

What the heck! why does everyone think that the patriots cheat? have i missed something all season? it would have been so cool, epic, to see a team go undefeated and win the superbowl. tom brady has so much class and composure on the field, the giants were pretty lucky. seriously, a one handed-helmet catch. that was the game winner. check out my blog

Jennica said...

Oh yeah, and I wanted to say love the beard! very becoming. do you like it? plus, love the blog look, i have got to figure it out.