Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spring Yet?

So I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick of the cold and ready for so warmer weather! It has been freezing here in Michigan the last few days! If you have read Deke's blog even he is complaining about the cold so you know it must be cold. We were talking the other night and we both stated how long it takes your body to warm up after you have been out in the cold. It snowed yesterday decently for Michigan standards so my Yoga teacher canceled class so that was a little disappointing. It is funny because I'm taking the class with a couple of my friends at work and one of their husbands and we all really enjoy the class. My friends husband was way more upset about class being canceled then any of us. He really is enjoying yoga.

My new thing lately is digital scrapbooking. My friend let me copy her program so Deke loaded it onto our computer (and i think he now regreats it because it has slowed the computer down tons). Hopefully this will help me get caught up on some of our old pictures. I'm still learning the program so I'm not super fast yet but it is still faster than cutting everything out and playing with it until i like the way it looks on the page. This way I can add stuff and delete it if I don't like it and move it around so much easier. It is really cool. I will post some of my pages that I have completed later on when I'm on our computer.

So I hope you all have great plans for tomorrow, The Day of Love!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I have been wearing flip-flops the past couple of days...I'm soooo ready for spring! Again, I'm totally jealous that you are digital scrapbooking. Post some of your pages to your blog so we can all see. Happy scrappin!

Piano Mom said...

What program are you using for digital scrapbooking? One of my goals this year is to learn how and get my pictures all caught up and get rid of all of the scrapbook supplies that are taking up space in the closet. I agree that cutting out, adding details etc takes too much time and I dont' enjoy it nearly as much now that my sisters don't scrapbook with me!
Bryan brought me flowers yesterday for Valentine's. (He wanted to avoid the headache of doing it on the 14th.)He also bought potted flowers for Ashlyn and Autumn...how sweet is that?!? (In case you are wondering, Bryce got a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups.) Tomorrow, I'll make something special for dinner, and we'll all eat by candlelight.

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you about weather!!!

It took your dad 4 hours to come home last night from Lehi. He was on the road at 5:30 but didn't get here until 9:30. We had another 10 inches of snow. I cleaned off the driveway with the snowblower before he got here so that he could drive up on to the cement. This morning there was another 4 inches that needed to be removed.

We went to Marie Callendar's for lunch today, took Aunt Wanda with. Your dad bought me a sour cream lemon pie. Yum, yum. I bought him choc covered carmels from Rebecca's.

Hope you do something wonderful to celebrate!!!

Love, Mom

Piano Mom said...

You've already changed your blog...I love it!

Jennica said...

I love the paisley design! I too am sooo ready for Spring! Bring on the warmth baby.