Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Go Mitt!

Maybe Michigan isn't so bad, I was glad to see that Mitt won in the Primary yesterday. Hopefully that will help him out in SC this weekend and I think he has a good chance in Nevada as well. I guess everyone at work assumes that I would vote for him because he is a Mormon, so those that do like him make sure I know that they are voting for Mitt. Sounds good to me!

Also Deke thought it would be note worthy for me inform those that might be interested that the series that I posted about earlier Dexter, is going to be shown on CBS starting February 17th. I guess with the writers still being on strike CBS is going to run the first series. I would recommend watching if you have nothing else going on.

1 comment:

Deke said...

I love how Les says in closing, "I'd recommend it for anyone that has nothing else to do." WHATEVER you guys have no idea how much she watched this series, seriously I'd put in a disc with 4 different episodes on it and we would watch them all. She is a Dexter hound and she couldn't get enough of this series. For some reason she is trying to play it cool, but the truth is she LOVES DEXTER.

"SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!"
- Norine