Saturday, January 19, 2008

Look What I Did

Are you impressed? Thanks Jen for sending the instructions on how to change my template. Once I got the hang of it, it wasn't too bad. I did spend a lot of this morning playing around with it. I'm all ready for next month and my valentine theme. But I thought it was more appropriate for a winter theme since this weekend is so cold. I think the high is going to be around 11. And it is so deceiving outside because the sun is actually shining. Hope you are all staying warm where ever you are!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

ok...how did you do yours? did you the same website that Jen did? it is very cute and winter appropriate!

Jennica said...

awesome job girl! you are more computer savy than i. maybe i'll give it another shot.

Piano Mom said...

I love the new look for your blog! Great job! It's really cold here too...has been for about a week. I'm tired of winter.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is darling! I love to read it. Maybe I should start a blog. You just figure it all out then you can train me! Much Love, Kristy

Deke said...

L-dog your blog would be so much better if you got rid of that picture of you and that fat guy in Wrigley.

"From April until May we in the "Biz" call that party time!"

P.S.
The Weasel knows all.