Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Pictures

On Saturday Deke and I decided to hold a little photo shoot in the backyard with all the fall leaves and Oscar. He was so good to just let us snap a ton of pictures. It was fun to cover him in leaves. We have decided that we take way too many pictures of him. We just can't get enough of his cute face! Is it true that you always take more pictures of your first child than any other kid you might have?

Oscar is starting to like his bath hooray! The last few times he has been really good with no crying. He doesn't like to get out and get lotion on though. He is getting to be such a big boy!! As long as we talk to him and make funny noises he seems to enjoy the warm water on his bum.

The other day I decided to just put Oscar down in his boppy in front of the TV (horrible I know but a girl has to shower atleast once a day). After my shower I went to check on him and he was talking and kicking his feet at the TV. It was too cute. I even got to blow dry my hair and do makeup all at one time. I can usually put him down in the boppy and do a 30 min workout DVD. I think he thinks his mom is crazy as I jump all around him and do situps next to him on the floor. I can't express though what it does for me to get just a little 30 mins workout in once a day. Makes a world of difference for me mentally! Now if only I could get in a couple of runs a week instead of just on Saturday.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I think I took more pictures of each child as they came along so they couldn't say I took the most of first ones.

Piano Mom said...

I did take way more pictures of Bryce than I did Ashlyn, but I think we've taken more of Autumn than we have of Bryce. However, we've got more "professional" pictures of Bryce than the other two and Autumn is definitely the loser in that category. I love these pics of Oscar...he really is starting to look older. I'm glad that you're getting your workouts in...now you've got to inspire me to start! LOVE YOU!

Natalie said...

I took tons more photos of Amber than of my others, but I ended up deleting several because they just weren't keepers. I'd say it's almost even now, though. Oscar is so adorable and so big! I can't believe how quickly he's growing. What a good little boy to let you work out. I need to convice all three of mine to sit in boppies. :)

The Moody's said...

He is really starting to look like both of you now...such a cute kid Les!

Rachel said...

He is changing so much! He gets cuter and cuter every day...love all the pictures!