Monday, October 13, 2008

Oscar's Blessing Day


Derrick blessed Oscar on Sunday and did a great job. Oscar did really good and didn't cry! O was so nervous that he would be one of those babies that screams the whole time. He barely made a peep towards the end of the meeting. Mom and Dad we sure missed you! Thanks to all those who came or attempted to come (the Clark's had quite the morning).



Of course Derrick wasted no time changing out of his suit.
My 2 sisters who live in the state that could make it to the blessing. It must be said Alayna and I were a little nervous that Rachel was going to miss it, but she arrived in plenty of time.

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

You look so good, you are way to skinny for just having had a baby. He is so cute!! I love the Halloween costume.

So when are we going to get together? Call or email me, we need to do lunch or something.

Piano Mom said...

It was a wonderful day! I am so glad that we could come and share it with you. Oscar is the sweetest, handsomest little boy! Love you sis!

Rachel said...

Sorry to make you both a little nervous by being a few minutes late...Rob is such a slow driver! It was such an awesome day...glad we could be a part of it!

Brynn said...

Happy blessing day! What a cute little tiger and I'm glad you posted pictures. You guys all look great and happy!

Natalie said...

I"m so sad we didn't get to Grantsville for the blessing. Oscar is downright handsome and looks so cute and lively! We can't wait to see him (and you and Derrick, of course). You look adorable and I'm glad it went well.

The Moody's said...

What a sweet boy! He gets cuter and cuter...and yeah...I am agreeing with Rebekah...you look great!

Liz said...

I like the outfit your chose for Oscar a lot. I wish we would have made it out. Steve had to work Sunday. I tried to get Jillian and myself ready but we weren't going to make it in time. She seems to determine when we arrive to everything and it is rarely on time. I am glad it was such a nice day.

Jennica said...

Man, he is so cute! I can't wait to see him next month. I'm so bummed I couldn't be there, but so happy for you guys. Such a cute family! Do you guys have any plans before or after Thanksgiving? We're trying to decided whether to do the majority of our stay before or after the holiday.
& love the tiger!