Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Very Own..


Come Back Cup! Deke now says I am officially white trash! Let me explain the story. There is a gas station in town the Weigh Station that has the BEST fountain Diet Dr. Pepper! So one day he asked if I wanted a drink. He proceeded to tell me how they call the refillable mugs "Come Back Cups!" I could not stop laughing. Who had ever heard of this? I explained that we just called them mugs. So this morning Deke comes back from Maverik with are very own Come Back Cups! I feel so special! He must love me huh.

Hey Rachel are you jealous?

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love a good drink from the gas sation. My favorite is when you put it in the fridge and find it the next day. It only works with fruit punch.

The Moody's said...

Fountain Drinks are my favorite..especially when you find the perfect one...I sure miss Diet Coke and Diet DP!

Rachel said...

That thing is huge!!! Just so you know I now call my mug...my come back cup! And...we stopped at the Chevron you are referring to on our way out of Grantsville last week and it is the BEST Diet Dr. Pepper fountain evah!!! You are lucky to live so dang close.

Piano Mom said...

What is with you people and your need for carbonated beverages!? I must say though, that it's pretty darn cool that you have your very own "Come Back Cup".

Natalie said...

Nice...that thing is like a keg with a handle! I had a "mug" like that in high school in Rexburg. Who came up with "come back cups"? Diet Dr. Pepper is certainly yummy and I'm glad you have a huge mug from which to slurp the divine concoction all day long. :)

Anonymous said...

Our comment really goes with your report of Oscar's blessing. What a sweet boy. Love the pictures. We can tell that he is very special but then why shouldn't he be? He has two special parents that adore him. Give him a kiss from us. Miss feeling his soft, smooth skin. Would love to look into his eyes. He gives such a loving aura. Cherish every moment!

Love, Mom & Dad

Jennica said...

OOhhh, this post is funny! I still can't get over the fact that you now drink pop. You went like what, 3 years without it, and now you're a come back mug kind a girl. Glad to know you're human, and like the rest of us.

And I love the pictures! You guys need to get one together as a family!