Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Pictures

So here are so more pictures of our Oscar. He is doing so good! We are having a hard time remembering what life was like without him here. We don't think the camera does justice for this little guy. He isn't a fan of the flash and always closes his eyes just when we take the picture.



His cute long feet! Dad is so happy he has the same feet as him because he think Mom has fat toes.






He takes his pacifier for the most part. He has a hard time keeping it in his mouth. We got this from the hospital and it smells like Vanilla.





Deke is so good with Oscar! I know Oscar adores his dad. I love seeing them together!








Oscar all swaddled up. He looks so warm and content. He loves to sleep like this. Even if we swaddle him super tight he still finds a way to get his hand out the top to touch his face.




Oscar after his bath. He smells so good I could eat him up. He does pretty good during his bath. He peed all over his towel though. He is pretty good at that. We have already had to change the sheets on our bed one night and taken him out of two outfits due to accidents.

8 comments:

Piano Mom said...

Thank you for posting more pictures...he's absolutely perfect!

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough...He is soo cute! I can't wait to see him. Kristy

TC Jolley said...

He's so cute, I could eat him up too!

Anonymous said...

I must agree with everyone else, that kid is über cute! Congrats you two! I can't wait to hold him.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh...he is too cute! Can't wait to meet him in person. Hope you are getting some sleep!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a lot of pictures to tell the story. Thanks! Keep them rolling on. We love them. Derrick looks pretty handy with the little guy. Good for him. You two savor every moment.

Was good to hear your voice last night. Email is good but it still can't hold a candle to the telephone.

Love, Mom

Natalie said...

Amber and Karli were thrilled to see these pictures; Karli said, "Oooohhh...Baby Osti! He's darling!". He really is so adorable. I love the picture with his binky; it's as big as his head!

Jennica said...

I love all the cute pics and details! I can't wait to hold this little guy. You guys are all cute, you need to get one of you guys together!