Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Poor Little Guy


These pictures were taken earlier today. Oscar was in a good mood all day today. We went on a walk and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine, went grocery shopping and stopped by the library to visit dad. At 7 I started his normal bedtime routine, rice cereal and bath. While feeding him his rice cereal he kept gagging but seemed fine. He was a happy boy in his bath no big deal. I was getting him into his PJ's and he threw up. He seemed fine after it was all done. Deke got home from studying and was holding him and he threw up again all over. Tons more this time. I felt so bad! I don't know what was wrong. He didn't act like he didn't feel good. I don't know if he just ate too much or if he ate something bad. I did buy him some new crackers at Walmart that are made in China (now that I checked the package). I just felt horrible for him. It is never fun to throw up. Hopefully it was just a fluke thing and he will be the same happy boy tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennica said...

Always blame in on China! jk, poor little O, could just be the bug going around everywhere! I hope he's feeling better and didn't turn into the full blown flu or anything.