Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Our little boy is now 6 months old. He is getting so big! We can't get enough of him!

Things that he loves:
Food (anything and everything, if he sees me eating he wants some.)
Baths (he gets so excited and when he say Splash he goes crazy splashing in the water)
Playing (he loves to play all day long, sometimes not very good by himself but if you are there to play with him he loves it)
Wonder Pets (he is still captivated by this TV show)

Things he doesn't like:
Bottles (HELP!! it is driving me crazy and makes me so nervous for June when I will be away from him for more than 24 hours)
Binkies (any and all kinds and we got the cutest binkies as a gift that say Oscar and Stud Muffin)
When one of us leave a room and he sees us (if you can sneak out without him watching then he is ok but if he sees you walk away he wines immediately.

I took this picture with my phone so I could text it to Deke while he was in Fayette studying for the Bar. I was way impressed while how well Oscar smiled for the picture. He was being cuddly (he usually doesn't like to be up on my shoulder) and I just held the phone up and told him to smile. I think it made Deke's day. We sent many pictures to remind Dad what he was missing out on at home. We are so excited for Wednesday to be over so we can have make all to ourselves. He has been studying like CRAZY! Only 4 more days to go, I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ADORABLE!

Queenie said...

I love that smile. Oh dear! I feel so bad for you, I know how it is to have a husband studying all the time, I am glad that you only have four days left. Yeah! I feel for you.

Piano Mom said...

Where are you going in June? Do I get to babysit?