Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oscar Eating Rice Cereal


We decided to give rice cereal a try. Oscar had started being curious about the food that we were eating and the Dr. said it would be fine if we decided to start him out on some cereal. The first attempt wasn't successful. The 2nd went better. But by the 3rd he was loving it. I just love these pictures of him sitting in the high chair. I think my boy is so big until he sits in the high chair and he looks so small to me.

Open up big!

Looking so satisfied!

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Les- I've said it once and I will say it again. Oscar is so cute. My kiddos got their teeth at four months too. Before long you'll be making that kid a ham sandwich. I can only imagine how it is to talk to your parents, my parents ask about them all the time, but I keep forgetting to ask you. They seem to be doing well. Oscar looks like he is doing well, you must be doing something right!!

Renee said...

I'll bet you're seeing a big difference in little O's disposition & sleeping not that he is eating a little rice cereal. That's gotta be a plus for mom & dad.

Hope Derrick's studying goes great. We know how much that means to your family.

Love, Mom & Dad