Thursday, January 8, 2009

For My Parents in Germany

I wanted to post some film of Oscar doing some of his tricks and talking a little bit. I love the video of him talking (or not talking). He opened his mouth and the perfect time. Enjoy!

Consider yourselves lucky I am putting these up, I hate to hear myself on camera and I feel like such a dork! Hopefully this will not make you motion sick, please remember that I am filming and trying to get Oscar to perform all at the same time. Cut me some slack everyone, Deke!!

2 comments:

Piano Mom said...

So cute! I think he's too fascinated with the camera...he usually talks and laughs a lot. (And I don't think you sound like a dork.)

Jennica said...

More! I want more. Carter was sitting on my lap and just kept giggling and responding to all your requests! It was hilarious. Oscar is so cute and big and cute!