Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Sleep Please...

Oscar got a pair of slippers like these from his aunt Shelly when he was just little and I loved them! Deke on the other hand thinks they are a little feminine like ugg boots or something. (he should be grateful that i haven't put leg warmers on our little boy, because i think they are the cutest!) The other day I was in Target and to my surprise found another pair just almost like his previous pair. So of course we HAD to have them. Now Oskie can wear his slippers around the house when it is a little chilly outside and keep his toes nice and warm. I love these things. How cute are they on my little boys feet?!?

I don't know what it is but lately i have had this itch for doing some crafty projects. I think it is with the season change and all the holidays that are coming up. So I have tried to find some cute little projects that I can complete. I am amazed at all the blogs that have these great tutorials on how to complete such projects. I find myself wishing that I knew how to sew. Yes mom you heard me right (you will be teaching me a few things when you get back JANUARY 7th!).

So this week started out with a bang! Monday and Tuesday I got to the gym early in the morning and was home showered and ready for the day before Oscar woke up. Wednesday was the day I really needed him to continue his great sleeping skills, but of course he didn't. Instead of an early gym sessions I got an early session with him at 5:30 and then threw us into a crazy morning as I tried to get him to my sisters and myself to the doctors by 9:45. Today was somewhat better but not by much, he slept until 6:30. Now I would give anything for his previous great sleep until 7'ish. Getting a text while I'm at the gym that my little bundle of joy has woken up and has cut into my workout time doesn't give me the motivation to keep this early morning schedule. So please sleeping fairies make my little oskie stay asleep until 7, so I can have a little session at the gym, which is much needed!!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

I can teach you how to sew a rag quilt. My neighbor gets together once a month with a group of friends and they have a craft night. We should all try to get together and do that!

Jennica said...

Love the slippers! So cute! Cant' wait to see you guys!

Natalie said...

Those slippers are to die for! I may have to copy your sweet sense of style and grab some for Rexy and the babe. If you ever want to mess around with my sewing machine, come on over. I've been wanting to learn how to knit, so maybe we could devote a day to learning new craft skills. Rex hasn't been sleeping well, either...maybe it is the air.

Unknown said...

I know your son... PERSONALLY

Unknown said...

Tell your crap ass song and his stupid messuped brother to get their shit together

Unknown said...

*son not song

David rope liver cult master said...

Your son has no knees!!! Haha

HE'S A RETARDED DUCK!!!! QUACK QUACK