Friday, April 10, 2009

Sitting Up

Oscar is getting BIG way too fast! He is sitting up all by himself now. He is getting so good at it. He still is scooting everywhere and rocks back on his knees but still no attempt to crawl. One day he will figure it out. It is funny to watch him scoot though. He scoots just far enough to be in reach of what he wants. He doesn't over scoot. He has been saying MaMa for awhile now but I didn't think he knew that it meant me. But Deke and I are convinced he does know. He only says it when I'm around or he is trying to get my attention. It is so cute and melts my heart. We are working on the DaDa word now. He has been laughing so hard lately at silly things we do. I never thought such a small little being could bring so much JOY to my life! He continues to be the BEST!!

**Don't pay attention to all his drool, I think he is cutting a few more teeth. He already has five.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow, he is getting big!! He is definatley a cutie! Ya babies and kids are the best. Now you just need to have another:)

Natalie said...

He is too cute! I love his beanie. We have his bib and spoon at our house; perhaps I'll mail it to you if I remember...I'm pretty scatter-brained these days. We had so much fun seeing your family and can't wait to get together again soon. Oscar is adorable!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

He is so cute! I love his sweet eyes and adorable face!

Renee said...

Oscar is so darn cute it these pictures. It's hard to believe that he is 8 months old. Time has flown by without us even seeing, holding or loving him. Hope he will definately put up with us loving him to death when we get home in 9 months. Keep showing him our picture so he'll at least recognize us somewhat.

Love, Dad & Mom