Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Pictures

I've been promising to post new pictures of Oscar, so Deke had a little photo shot outside with him on Friday and took some. Enjoy!


Our cute little bear (check out the top of the hood).



Oscar is 1 month old in these pictures. I can't believe how much he has changed in 1 month. He is getting so big!





He was bright eye during this ordeal of taking his picture. He is actually wearing his 0 to 3 months clothes now for the most part. He has gotten to long for the newborn clothes.

Deke's parents dog Izzie is getting to know Oscar. She likes to lick his feet and gets concerned when he cries.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

He IS getting big! And SO HANDSOME! I love the close-ups of his face...he has such beautiful eyes! What a handsome little boy!! And I LOVE the peace picture...SO FUNNY!

The Moody's said...

Leslie!! He is so cute I cannot even stand it...and I am not his mommy..you must kiss his face off all day...I hope to see him sometime soon. Kenadie didn't like her baths at all until she could sit up..hope it gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. They are absolutely adoreable. He is simply beautiful. I want to hold him so bad. You'd better be holding him extra for this Gma & Gpa.

Love & miss you all. Hope Derrick is having a great B-day.

Mom

Piano Mom said...

Yay! New pictures!

Rachel said...

Ooooh...can't wait to hold him on Wednesday! He definitely is getting big!