Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kindof Fun

Found this on one of Deke's friends blog and had to try it out. I haven't taken one of these since high school probably. I'm sure my Mom and a few of my sisters can probably get a better score. Try it out only takes 60 seconds. I will admit this was the 2nd time taking the test because I was a little confused when I first started and if I had to hit enter or just the spacebar so my first test wasn't as good but it was still a decent score.

80 words

Speed test

2 comments:

Jennica said...

I'm glad someone else messed up on this test the first time too. I was typing the word behind and got 0 correct out of like 80 or something. I thought it was funny! But I redeemed myself for an 88, which I should have posted, but thought I could beat Rachel, so I kept at it, probably took the damn test 10 times, but to no avail. ---I must conceed my defeat.

Rachel said...

Look at what you have started. I can't not stop doing this test. I'm up to 94 and will post that score if I can't get any higher.
What's up with Jen and her potty mouth?