Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oscar on his First Thanksgiving

Deke gave Oscar a taste of his favorite dish at Thanksgiving, Sweet Potatoes (all the syrup of butter and brown sugar). Oscar wasn't sure what to think but accepted the second taste as well.

Oscar in his cute little outfit that the Clark's gave him. He has serious hair issues, I don't know what to do with it. I probably should just buzz it and let it grow back in.

Our little thinker. Oscar smiles all the time but trying to capture it on camera has been hard. He just looks at the camera when we start shooting and the smiles go away.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Could he be any cuter?

Queenie said...

Oscar is stinkin' cute Les. You and your husband have a great recipe! (Can I say that... I'm not really sure?)

Piano Mom said...

What a sweet boy! And I love the new look of your blog!

Jennica said...

Oh, he's cute and I love the hair! It is something you will always remember and later...miss. So don't buzz him, just enjoy all the craziness that wonder of joy brings.

Natalie said...

He is so darling and I think you should bring Little O over for a girls'-and-baby-boys' night when Adam and Derrick are studying. We can give the boys some hair cuts...Rex really needs one. I love how adorable the thinking picture is and I dig your new layout!