Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our 4th Anniversary

Wednesday was our 4th Anniversary. Deke earned some points by sending these flowers to me at work. It was totally unexpected. Deke doesn't send flowers too many times (it was his 3rd time) so needless to say he surprised me. I ordered him a picture of Maglio Ordonez hitting the game winning home run in the 2006 ALCS series. He didn't get it yet, it won't arrive until November 22 but it will be framed and everything when it gets here.



My dog had class until 9 that night but he came home to a yummy candle light dinner that I had prepared. I would have to say that it was probably my favorite anniversary so far. Hopefully there will be many more to top this one to come, hint hint dog ;) Both of us can't believe where all the time has gone. I'm so thankful for my dog and all he does for me. He is too good to me. I'm looking forward to the future and all it holds for us! Love you dog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this post is missing is two otters holding hands.

Piano Mom said...

Love the flowers! You and Derrick are a good match and I'm so glad that he's good to you...you deserve it!